Back to Course
Standards of Practice
Standard 1: Family Centered Approaches3 Topics
Standard 2: Family Support, Education and Referrals6 Topics
Standard 3: Encourage Family Connection through Child-Led Play4 Topics
Standard 4: Cultural Competency and Cultural Safety5 Topics
Standard 5: Professional and Ethical Conduct5 Topics
Standard 6: Early Learning and Play-Based Programming3 Topics
Standard 7: Evaluation & Quality Improvement4 Topics
Standard 8: Design, Function, Safety and Hygiene of Physical Environment7 Topics
Standard 9: Partnerships and Collaboration5 Topics
Standard 10: Governance4 Topics
Standard 11: Planning, Administration and Information Management5 Topics
Standard 12: Finance and Risk Management5 Topics
Standard 13: Human Resources5 Topics
Lesson 7, Topic 2
7.2 Evaluating Outcomes
FRP collects and analyzes information related to FRP outcomes.
Benchmark Quality Indicators
- FRP has identified outcomes, which may include short, medium, and long-term outcomes.
- FRP has identified key questions to be answered through evaluation.
- FRP collects data relevant to evaluating FRP outcomes.
Innovation and Promising Practices
- Staff members have developed an evaluation plan, such as a logic model, to show how FRP goals, activities, and participant outcomes are connected.
- FRP tracks data and analyzes it in partnership with stakeholders. Information is used for FRP modification, accountability to stakeholders, and to inform policy change.
- FRP has been evaluated by an outside evaluator, and the FRP shares the summary or results.
- FRP utilizes participant outcome data to continuously refine its activities, policies, staffing and professional development.
- Outcome data demonstrating FRP success may be used to advocate for its expansion to serve more children.