There is nothing like a global pandemic to disrupt routine. Discover tools and strategies to guide your Family Resource Program’s short-term planning.
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020
Time: 11am-1pm PDT
Cost: Free to FRP-BC members
In this 2 hour virtual workshop you will learn to:
- Align responses with your mission and values
- Consider required actions in each organizational function
- Use scenario planning to develop medium term strategies
- Craft an action plan to move your organization forward
- Describe frameworks for assessing where your organization is at in responding to a new reality
- Identify situational factors that are critical to your organization’s operations
- Clarify next steps for your organization
Presented by Vantage Point
FRP-BC members can log into their account and register through the Training page (found in the menu on the left-hand side of the page).