Dear FRP-BC Members and Friends,
We’d like to express our deepest gratitude for your continued membership and support. Our Family Resource Program community of practice continues to grow and strengthen as our members get to know one another and share their innovative ideas.
Your involvement over the past year has enabled us to:
- Serve as a conduit for real time discussion on issues affecting FRPs and families with young children through monthly Member Calls.
- Strengthen our commitment to Indigenous Reconciliation and anti-racism through partnerships, training for members, staff and board professional development, and ongoing learning.
- Expand our training offerings and provide free virtual training in the areas of trauma informed practice through a lens of cultural safety, early years mental health, impacts of COVID-19 on young children and families, and Indigenous Reconciliation.
- Host our first in-person training event in years, with a focus on cultural safety, inclusion, and purpose-driven work in the early years field.
- Raise our sector profile with partners, funders, and coalitions.
- Respond to members’ requests for quarterly Executive Director and Manager-specific calls and discussions.
And so much more!
We invite you to renew today to continue being a part of FRP-BC and retain access to all of our benefits for the upcoming membership year, starting April 1st, 2022. The first ten members to renew and the first three new agencies to register will win access to Dr. Vanessa Lapointe’s course Discipline Without Damage, so don’t hesitate! Please note that all current memberships expire as of March 31st, 2022.
How to Renew
Agency owners are asked to first log in to their FRP-BC account in their default browser and then visit our Become a Member page to renew. Unsure if you’re an agency owner? Please contact email@example.com to find out. All agency owners can expect to receive an email soon.
New to FRP-BC?
If you’re new to FRP-BC and thinking about joining, we welcome you to review our membership benefits.