Building capacity in family resource programs
Who We Are
Family Resource Programs of BC (FRP-BC), formerly known as the BC Association of Family Resource Programs, is a membership organization dedicated to promoting and supporting community-based Family Resource Programs (FRPs). FRPs are community hubs that enhance and support the development of healthy families with children prenatal to 6 years old. Our members are FRP staff at centres such as a Family Place, Family Centre, Military Family Resource Centre, Early Years Centre, Parent/Family Literacy Centre, or Neighbourhood House.
Learn More about us.
Why Join FRP-BC?
- Free and discounted professional development opportunities online and in-person
- Members Only Online Community connecting you with FRP professionals province-wide
- Access to the FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice
- Relevant news and research to inform your work
- Dual membership opportunity with Families Canada including access to the E-Valuation Tool
Latest News & Events
- Next Support & Ideas Check In Call: July 16This will be the seventh call in a series of calls for family resource programs in BC to share ideas, questions, and concerns with each…
- COVID-19 Support and Ideas Check In Call #6 SummaryOn June 22, 2020, FRP-BC met with numerous Family Resource Programs (FRPs) from all over the province via Zoom for a sixth support call in…
- Next Support & Ideas Check In Call: June 22This will be the sixth call in a series of calls for family resource programs in BC to share ideas, questions, and concerns with each…
- COVID-19 Support and Ideas Check In Call #5 and Scenario Planning Workshop SummaryFollowing our training “Scenario Planning in Times of Change“ on May 21st, 2020 facilitated by Vantage Point, developing a strategy on how to move forward in uncertain…