Why join FRP-BC?
As a member of Family Resource Programs of BC, you and your agency join a growing network of family-centred programs across BC. You and your agency gain access to a wealth of resources, information, and support to help you provide the best service to your community.
With the purchase of one membership for your agency, you and an unlimited number of staff members can create an online account and access the members only portal and training.
Register as a member for the 2020/2021 membership year as early as March 2nd, 2020 and get one extra month of member benefits.
- Access to accreditation through the FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice
- Free online professional development training relevant to various FRP staff
- Discounts on partners’ professional development training and workshops
- Connection to a network of FRPs through an online forum that allows members to share ideas, identify emerging issues, and participate in ongoing dialogue about pertinent issues with other FRP staff across BC
- Inclusion in FRP-BC’s online Directory of Family Resource Programs
- Combined Membership opportunity with Families Canada and access to E-Valuation Tool
- FRP-BC Voting Rights (one vote per agency)
Information and Support
- Members Only eNews covering the family resource field and government policy and legislation updates
- Grant writing resources
- Research on the family support field, policy, and disciplines related to healthy children and families
- Facilitated contact between members and their SDA-specific MCFD Early Childhood contact
- Reconciliation Statement
With the purchase of one membership, an unlimited number of staff at your agency will gain access to free online professional development training. Themes include the following:
- Trauma informed practice
- Family Vulnerabilities
- Parental Involvement
- Aboriginal Focus – Path to Learning
- Early Childhood Development and Learning
- Acting as gateway for families in the identification of atypical development/behaviour
- FRP-BC Standards of Practice Accreditation
Our membership year begins April 1st and runs until March 31st of the following year. Registration for the 2020/2021 membership year will open March 2nd, 2020, giving you one extra month to take advantage of your FRP-BC membership.
- FRP-BC Membership: $60
- Dual Membership – FRP-BC and Families Canada Combined: $100