FRP-BC will be closed Friday, December 23rd, 2022 and return Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023.
The two words that come to mind when reflecting on the FRP-BC’s past year are growth and partnerships. In 2022 FRP-BC:
- Created Executive Director/Manager calls with Vantage Point.
- Partnered with Northern Lights College to create a province-wide foundations resource.
- Sought out strategic Food Equity consultants to allow us to assist members with food access models in 2023.
- Created resources to assist with the completion of our Standards of Practice.
- Continued with our Member Calls, Training and response to Members’ needs.
We cannot wait to welcome the new year to continue our work with FRP-BC and the community of practice. Emails received during that time will be answered upon return. See you in 2023.