Lesson 9, Section 3
9.3 Support from Individuals, Business and/or Service Clubs
FRP is supported by partners, such as individuals, businesses and service clubs.
Benchmark Quality Indicators
- Community groups (e.g., service clubs, agency partners, and/or businesses) provide concrete support to the FRP.
- FRP partners with other agencies and organizations in the community. These relationships are mutually beneficial and can result in financial support, promotion, fundraising, advocacy and/or community development. Examples include:
- Rotary club Pancake Breakfast
- Float in a parade
Innovation and Promising Practices
- FRP actively and strategically cultivates relationships with individuals, businesses, and/or and service clubs.
- FRP finds corporate or community champions that provide either financial donations or other forms of support.
- FRP meets regularly with potential and existing partners.
- FRP routinely provides updates (descriptions, photos, program requests) to other service groups through a variety of channels (e.g., as a guest speaker at meetings, newsletter content, church bulletin, social media feeds, etc.).