Back to Course
Standards of Practice
- Standard 1: Family Centred Approaches4 Sections
- Standard 2: Family Support, Education and Referrals7 Sections
- Standard 3: Encourage Family Connection through Child-Led Play5 Sections
- Standard 4: Cultural Competency and Cultural Safety6 Sections
- Standard 5: Professional and Ethical Conduct6 Sections
- Standard 6: Early Learning and Play-Based Programming4 Sections
- Standard 7: Evaluation & Quality Improvement5 Sections
- Standard 8: Design, Function, Safety and Hygiene of Physical Environment8 Sections
- Standard 9: Partnerships and Collaboration6 Sections
- Standard 10: Governance5 Sections
- Standard 11: Planning, Administration and Information Management6 Sections
- Standard 12: Finance and Risk Management6 Sections
- Standard 13: Human Resources6 Sections
Lesson 5, Section 3
5.3 Complaint Process
FRP has a formal complaint process which is communicated to families.
Benchmark Quality Indicators
- FRP has a participant complaint process.
Innovation and Promising Practices
- FRP has a Family Handbook that includes a formal complaint process or the complaint process is included in the intake form/s.
- The Participant Complaint Process Policy is posted in a visible area.
- Board is provided a summary of Participant Complaints at least twice per year.