Join BC Council for Families in their upcoming workshop.
In this workshop, participants will learn about the advantages and disadvantages of different patterns of relating, with a view to becoming better stewards of our professional energy, and making our self-care practices personal and effective.
- The context of human service work and the helping professions
- Three boundary styles and how to recognize them
- Somatic exercises and boundary practice
- Applying boundary practice to client work, co-workers and organizations
- Interactive exercises in partners/small groups
- A review of self-care – what it is, and what it isn’t
- Practice examples and scenarios
Date: March 1 & March 8, 2022
Time: 9:30am-12:30pm, both days