- FRP-BC Support & Ideas Zoom Check In CallThis call is for FRPs of all sizes to share ideas and to get support from each other. Date: Thursday, April 2nd, 2020Time: 10:00am PT (Expected length: 1 hour)Location: Zoom Link to Join: Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/3468936505Meeting ID: 346 893 6505*No account needed. Join from your desktop computer or phone. Suggested Outline: Introductions: your name, your agency/FRP, … Read more
- FRP-BC’s Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)In light of the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada, family resource programs (FRPs) play an important role in ensuring the health and safety of the community. As of now, FRP-BC recommends that all FRPs abide by the advice and recommendations made by local health authorities and local school districts. Please continue monitoring … Read more
- Our Members Only Portal has launched!Register as a member now to get access.* *Please note, 2019/2020 members will be receiving special instructions regarding how to gain access to their ready-made account and how to renew. As of today, March 2nd, 2020, it is possible to register as a member online. This means members can get an additional month of membership … Read more
- FRP-BC Meets with Minister Katrine ConroyFRP-BC welcomed the Minister of Children and Family Development, Minister Katrine Conroy, at our new office in Victoria on February 6th, 2020. It was a pleasure meeting with the minister and discussing the positive partnership the Ministry of Children and Family Development has with family resource programs across BC. We thank her for the visit! Minister … Read more
- Catch us at the Early Years 2020 ConferenceFRP-BC will be in Vancouver for the Early Years Conference on January 31st and February 1st, 2020. Come drop by our exhibit table to meet the FRP-BC team, learn about more exciting updates coming our way, and fill out a feedback form. The first ten people to fill out a feedback form will get a … Read more
- Welcoming Minister Katrine Conroy to FRP-BCFRP-BC is thrilled to be welcoming the Minister of Children and Family Development, Minister Katrine Conroy, to our new office in Victoria on February 6th, 2020. Minister Conroy is a big supporter of community-based family programs and we are looking forward to speaking with her. Stay tuned for photos.
- Check out our new logo!We are thrilled to present our beautiful new logo, which will better reflect the sense of community we aim to achieve among our members. You’ll notice our new logo includes our new name, which recently changed from “BC Association of Family Resource Programs” to “Family Resource Programs of BC”, or “FRP-BC” for short.
- Welcome to our new website!We are pleased to announce the first phase of the launch of our newly redesigned website. With the goal of prioritizing membership needs in mind, we set out to create a website that would be easy-to-navigate and relevant. Thanks to the team at PathWise Solutions Inc., we were able to make our vision a reality! … Read more