Building capacity in family resource programs
Who We Are
Family Resource Programs of BC (FRP-BC), formerly known as the BC Association of Family Resource Programs, is a membership organization dedicated to promoting and supporting community-based Family Resource Programs (FRPs). FRPs are community hubs that enhance and support the development of healthy families with children prenatal to 6 years old. Our members are FRP staff at centres such as a Family Place, Family Centre, Military Family Resource Centre, Early Years Centre, Parent/Family Literacy Centre, or Neighbourhood House.
Learn More about us.
Why Join FRP-BC?
- Free and discounted professional development opportunities online and in-person
- Members Only Online Community connecting you with FRP professionals province-wide
- Access to the FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice
- Relevant news and research to inform your work
- Dual membership opportunity with Families Canada including access to the E-Valuation Tool
Latest News & Events
- The FRP-BC Standards of Practice are Here!We are pleased to announce that the revised and simplified FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice are here! The essential objective of the Standards is to…
- Exciting Announcement: Standards of Practice Launching Next TuesdayWe are pleased to announce that the revised and simplified FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice have been finalized and will be launched next week, on…
- Join us on October 22nd for our next Support & Ideas Call!Join us to discuss ideas and concerns and get support from fellow FRPs throughout the province. Date: Thursday, October 22, 2020Time: 1:00pm PT (expected length:…
- Summary for October 8th Support and Ideas Check In CallLast week, FRP-BC met with numerous Family Resource Programs (FRPs) from all over the province via Zoom for another check in call. We discussed fall…