Building capacity in family resource programs
Who We Are
Family Resource Programs of BC (FRP-BC), formerly known as the BC Association of Family Resource Programs, is a membership organization dedicated to promoting and supporting community-based Family Resource Programs (FRPs). FRPs are community hubs that enhance and support the development of healthy families with children aged 0 to 6 years old. Our members are FRP staff at centres such as a Family Place, Family Centre, Military Family Resource Centre, Early Years Centre, Parent/Family Literacy Centre, or Neighbourhood House.
Learn More about us.
Why Join FRP-BC?
- Free professional development opportunities
- Connection to a provincial network of Family Resource Programs and partners
- Access to the FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice
- Relevant news and research to inform your work
- Discount for a Families Canada membership which includes access to the E-Valuation Tool
Latest News & Events
- FNIS Practicum Student AnnouncementFRP-BC is proud to announce that we are partnering with UBC’s First Nation & Indigenous Studies (FNIS) Program and welcome Amanda Coulis to the team! At…
- FRPBC’s 2022 Annual General MeetingJoin us at FRP-BC’s 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM)! We are thrilled to take this opportunity to officially roll out our Standards of Practice information video as…
- Video Grant Fund WinnersIn August, FRP-BC put out a call for FRPs to create a resource in the form of a video. We plan to include this video…
- November Member CallWe are excited to announce that two of our member agencies will showcase The Land The People, an introduction to reconciliation for young children and families.…