Building capacity in family resource programs
Who We Are
Family Resource Programs of BC (FRP-BC), formerly known as the BC Association of Family Resource Programs, is a membership organization dedicated to promoting and supporting community-based Family Resource Programs (FRPs). FRPs are community hubs that enhance and support the development of healthy families with children prenatal to 6 years old. Our members are FRP staff at centres such as a Family Place, Family Centre, Military Family Resource Centre, Early Years Centre, Parent/Family Literacy Centre, or Neighbourhood House.
Learn More about us.
Why Join FRP-BC?
- Free virtual professional development opportunities
- Connection to a provincial network of Family Resource Programs
- Access to the FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice
- Relevant news and research to inform your work
- Discount for a Families Canada membership which includes access to the E-Valuation Tool
Latest News & Events
- July Member Call with Special GuestFeaturing Special Guest Speaker Simone Brandl on Food Justice Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2021Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm PT Location: Zoom Join fellow FRPs from all…
- Our hearts are with Tk’emlúps te SecwépemcDear FRP-BC Members and Friends, At FRP-BC, our hearts are with the Tk’emlúps te Secwépemc First Nation and all of those who mourn the loss of…
- June 10: Member Call with Special GuestFeaturing Special Guest Bonnie Davison on ‘Outdoor Play and Programming’. Date: Thursday, June 10th, 2021Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm PT Location: Zoom As the COVID-19 Pandemic…
- Virtual Training: “Reconciliation- What It Is and What It Is Not”Date: June 15, 2021Time: 9:30am – 11:30am PTFormat: Zoom Join our Indigenous Sharing Session lead by Caren La Fontaine to learn more about reconciliation. During our sharing…