Building capacity in family-centred programs
Who We Are
Family Resource Programs of BC (FRP-BC), formerly known as the BC Association of Family Resource Programs, is a membership organization dedicated to promoting and supporting community-based Family Resource Programs (FRPs). FRPs are community hubs that enhance and support the development of healthy families with children prenatal to 6 years old. Our members are FRP staff at centres such as a Family Place, Family Centre, Military Family Resource Centre, Early Years Centre, Parent/Family Literacy Centre, or Neighbourhood House.
Learn More about us.
Why Join FRP-BC?
- Free and discounted professional development opportunities online and in-person
- Members Only Online Community connecting you with FRP professionals province-wide
- Access to the FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice
- Relevant news and research to inform your work
- Dual membership opportunity with Families Canada including access to the E-Valuation Tool
Latest News & Events
- FRP-BC Support & Ideas Zoom Check In CallThis call is for FRPs of all sizes to share ideas and to get support from each other. Date: Thursday, April 2nd, 2020Time: 10:00am PT … Read more
- FRP-BC’s Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)In light of the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada, family resource programs (FRPs) play an important role in ensuring the health and … Read more
- Our Members Only Portal has launched!Register as a member now to get access.* *Please note, 2019/2020 members will be receiving special instructions regarding how to gain access to their ready-made … Read more
- FRP-BC Meets with Minister Katrine ConroyFRP-BC welcomed the Minister of Children and Family Development, Minister Katrine Conroy, at our new office in Victoria on February 6th, 2020. It was a pleasure … Read more