Building capacity in family-centred programs
Who We Are
Family Resource Programs of BC (FRP-BC), formerly known as the BC Association of Family Resource Programs, is a membership organization dedicated to promoting and supporting community-based Family Resource Programs (FRPs). FRPs are community hubs that enhance and support the development of healthy families with children prenatal to 6 years old. Our members are FRP staff at centres such as a Family Place, Family Centre, Military Family Resource Centre, Early Years Centre, Parent/Family Literacy Centre, or Neighbourhood House.
Learn More about us.
Why Join FRP-BC?
- Free and discounted professional development opportunities online and in-person
- Members Only Online Community connecting you with FRP professionals province-wide
- Access to accreditation through the FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice
- Relevant news and research to inform your work
- Dual membership opportunity with Families Canada including access to the E-Valuation Tool
…and more! Check out all of our benefits.
Latest News & Events
- Catch us at the Early Years 2020 ConferenceFRP-BC will be in Vancouver for the Early Years Conference on January 31st and February 1st, 2020. Come drop by our exhibit table to meet … Read more
- Check out our new logo!We are thrilled to present our beautiful new logo, which will better reflect the sense of community we aim to achieve among our members. You’ll … Read more
- Welcoming Minister Katrine Conroy to FRP-BCFRP-BC is thrilled to be welcoming the Minister of Children and Family Development, Minister Katrine Conroy, to our new office in Victoria on February 6th, … Read more
- Welcome to our new website!We are pleased to announce the first phase of the launch of our newly redesigned website. With the goal of prioritizing membership needs in mind, … Read more