Building capacity in family resource programs
Who We Are
Family Resource Programs of BC (FRP-BC), formerly known as the BC Association of Family Resource Programs, is a membership organization dedicated to promoting and supporting community-based Family Resource Programs (FRPs). FRPs are community hubs that enhance and support the development of healthy families with children prenatal to 6 years old. Our members are FRP staff at centres such as a Family Place, Family Centre, Military Family Resource Centre, Early Years Centre, Parent/Family Literacy Centre, or Neighbourhood House.
Learn More about us.
Why Join FRP-BC?
- Free virtual professional development opportunities
- Connection to a provincial network of Family Resource Programs
- Access to the FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice
- Relevant news and research to inform your work
- Discount for a Families Canada membership which includes access to the E-Valuation Tool
Latest News & Events
- Next Support & Ideas Call on April 29thJoin us to discuss ideas and concerns and get support from fellow FRPs throughout the province. Date: Thursday, April 29th, 2021Time: 1-2pm PT Location: Zoom…
- Next Support & Ideas Call on April 8thJoin us to discuss ideas and concerns and get support from fellow FRPs throughout the province. Date: Thursday, April 8th, 2021Time: 1:00pm PT (expected length:…
- Registration for the 2021/2022 membership year is now open!Dear FRP-BC Members and Friends, We’d like to express our deepest gratitude for your continued membership and support. Over the past year, our community has…
- Changes to FRP-BC Membership Structure Coming SoonA letter from FRP-BC’s Provincial Director, Tara Nargang: Dear FRP-BC Members and Friends, Spring has sprung and that means that it’s membership renewal time. I…