Building capacity in family resource programs
Who We Are
Family Resource Programs of BC (FRP-BC), formerly known as the BC Association of Family Resource Programs, is a membership organization dedicated to promoting and supporting community-based Family Resource Programs (FRPs). FRPs are community hubs that enhance and support the development of healthy families with children prenatal to 6 years old. Our members are FRP staff at centres such as a Family Place, Family Centre, Military Family Resource Centre, Early Years Centre, Parent/Family Literacy Centre, or Neighbourhood House.
Learn More about us.
Why Join FRP-BC?
- Free and discounted professional development opportunities online and in-person
- Members Only Online Community connecting you with FRP professionals province-wide
- Access to the FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice
- Relevant news and research to inform your work
- Dual membership opportunity with Families Canada including access to the E-Valuation Tool
Latest News & Events
- MCFD Regional Calls Summary Now AvailableThe recent MCFD Regional Calls gave FRP-BC members a unique opportunity to connect directly with their local Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) Early…
- New Date for next COVID-19 Support & Ideas Call: February 25thThe call previously scheduled for February 18th, 2021 had to be cancelled due to an unforeseen event. Please join us next week at the new…
- Next Support & Ideas Call on February 18thJoin us to discuss ideas and concerns and get support from fellow FRPs throughout the province. Date: Thursday, February 18th, 2021Time: 11:00am PT (expected length:…
- Next Support & Ideas Call on January 14thJoin us to discuss ideas and concerns and get support from fellow FRPs throughout the province. Date: Thursday, January 14th, 2021Time: 1:00pm PT (expected length:…