Building capacity in family resource programs
Who We Are
Family Resource Programs of BC (FRP-BC), formerly known as the BC Association of Family Resource Programs, is a membership organization dedicated to promoting and supporting community-based Family Resource Programs (FRPs). FRPs are community hubs that enhance and support the development of healthy families with children aged 0 to 6 years old. Our members are FRP staff at centres such as a Family Place, Family Centre, Military Family Resource Centre, Early Years Centre, Parent/Family Literacy Centre, or Neighbourhood House.
Learn More about us.
Why Join FRP-BC?
- Free professional development opportunities
- Connection to a provincial network of Family Resource Programs and partners
- Access to the FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice
- Relevant news and research to inform your work
- Discount for a Families Canada membership which includes access to the E-Valuation Tool
Latest News & Events
- Action Plan for Reconciliation Focus GroupFRP-BC practicum student Amanda Coulis will be hosting two focus groups on how FRPs currently engage in reconciliation programming. During the focus groups, she will…
- FRP-BC End-of-Year RemarksFRP-BC will be closed Friday, December 23rd, 2022 and return Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023. The two words that come to mind when reflecting on the…
- Family Resource Program Foundations Orientation Workshop with Northern Lights CollegeThis offering has been a long time in the works! FRP-BC is thrilled to announce that we have solidified a province-wide training for FRP staff:…
- FRP-BC Christmas ClosureFRP-BC will be closed Friday, December 23rd, 2022 and return Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023. We cannot wait to welcome the new year to continue our…