Building capacity in family resource programs
Who We Are
Family Resource Programs of BC (FRP-BC), formerly known as the BC Association of Family Resource Programs, is a membership organization dedicated to promoting and supporting community-based Family Resource Programs (FRPs). FRPs are community hubs that enhance and support the development of healthy families with children prenatal to 6 years old. Our members are FRP staff at centres such as a Family Place, Family Centre, Military Family Resource Centre, Early Years Centre, Parent/Family Literacy Centre, or Neighbourhood House.
Learn More about us.
Why Join FRP-BC?
- Free professional development opportunities
- Connection to a provincial network of Family Resource Programs and partners
- Access to the FRP-BC Provincial Standards of Practice
- Relevant news and research to inform your work
- Discount for a Families Canada membership which includes access to the E-Valuation Tool
Latest News & Events
- POSTPONED: November Member CallWe have postponed our November Member call for a week to give more FRP-BC members the opportunity to both attend and to complete our survey. Please…
- Read FRP-BC’s 2020-2021 Annual Report Now!We are pleased to present FRP-BC’s 2020-2021 Annual Report on what was a very full and busy year for FRP-BC. Read to learn about the many exciting…
- Join us at the November Member Call!POSTPONED TO DECEMBER 7, 2021 AT 1PM Register for the call and share feedback on topics and themes for 2022 to be entered to win Dr.…
- We’re Hiring: Provincial CoordinatorDetails Position Title: Provincial CoordinatorPosition Type: Permanent, Part-TimeOrganization: Family Resource Programs of BC (FRP-BC)Location: Victoria, BC office. Option to do one day a week remotely.Start…